The SPK is a portable, rapidly deployable solar-powered battery-charging solution to keep you operational in areas without power sources. Kit includes solar panels and a robust power station.
SPK Solar Power Kit
The Solar Power Kit is a portable charging and battery solution that uses the power of the sun to keep your devices operational in remote or hard-to-reach areas where traditional power supplies do not exist. This kit is the perfect power companion to a PDN or MPA solution from DH Wireless Solutions.
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.9˝ x 5.1˝ x 5.1˝
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 175Wh (14.4V, up to 13Ah)
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated
- USB PD port (input/output): 5-20V, up to 3A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max) regulated
- AC Inverter (output, modified sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 1A (120W, 200W surge)
- Charging port (input,8mm): 13-22V, up to 7A (100W max), regulated
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 24C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Cables: Solar Panel connection cable and DC auxiliary power cable
- Carry Bag: Canvas carry bag with zippered cable compartment and Velcro access panels to connection points.
Sorry, no attachment available !