An alternate configuration of the PDN without the added space and weight of batteries when access to power for AC or DC plug-in is a given.
The PDN LITE is a secure, mobile emergency comms case provisioned with all the hardware and software components needed to deploy a pop up network on the go. It’s a rugged closed-case Solution that becomes the ultimate “WiFi Hotspot”, “Network-In-A-Box”, and a ready, accessible “go kit” for cellular, digital-data communications. The PDN utilizes high-gain cellular connectivity to allow its end-users to access and push & pull digital-data as needed per application. The PDN LITE is ideal for users who need a mobile, secure and private Internet connection, but know they’ll have access to power for AC or DC plug-in.
- Operating Temperature Range: -22°F to 158°F (-30°C – 70°C)
- Lightweight: Approx. 12 lbs.; Dual Dock Option: 14 lbs.
- Projects WiFi Access up to 700 – 900 ft.
- Antenna Signal Reception: 40+ Miles to Access Cell Tower Based on Line-of-Sight
- Quick Start / Troubleshooting
- 110-120V AC Input
- 12V DC Input
- Data Ports (Ethernet)
- Cable Pouch
- Field Manual
- Cellular Gateway
- Power Button
How It Works
The PDN LITE from DH Wireless Solutions is provisioned with all the hardware and software components to deploy a network on the go. Get a portable data network solution featuring secure, closed-case, network-in-a-box technology. The PDN LITE model provides real-time communications with wireless Internet and WiFi hotspot connectivity, similar to mobile phone technology, but with high-powered components to deliver Internet, WiFi, and voice connectivity in extreme conditions and remote locations. Our PDN units have powerful on-board modems and routers and built-in omnidirectional high-gain antennas, capable of accessing cell towers over 40 miles away (depending on line of sight), and projecting WiFi access for users up to 900 feet away. As an easy-to-use, closed-case solution, the PDN functions in the closed, latched position. To activate your PDN LITE, simply:
- Plug in the PDN LITE with AC or DC power source.
- Activate gateway by pressing Power Button near handle; button will illuminate indicating the unit is active. Within minutes the gateway will connect to the cellular network and provide available connectivity for passing data
- Locate the available PDN LITE WiFi network in your device.
- Log your device into the available PDN LITE network with your credentials.
In just minutes, you’ll establish a secure, Internet connection.