A portable, acoustic gunshot detection device for highly accurate and cost-effective outdoor gunshot detection.
OnSound Portable Acoustic Gunshot Detection
The OnSound Portable Acoustic Gunshot Detection is the world’s first wireless, portable acoustic gunshot locator device. By continuously monitoring ambient environmental audio, the sensor is able to both detect and localize the source of gunfire using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and provide real-time location information for each gunshot event. It’s built upon an AI methodology utilizing neural networks, which are computational models based on the human brain, allowing units to recognize when a gunshot has occurred. This enables the system to learn what a gunshot sounds like, in much the same way a human learns to recognize and classify sounds, allowing the system to detect a much broader range of gunshots without relying on a human-specified model or set of heuristics.
When multiple units are deployed, they can share data and work together to triangulate the source of one or more gunshots, determining precise locations and sending real-time audio alerts via email and/or text to authorized first responders and security personnel. The detection range of one unit, in its default configuration and accuracy level, is approximately 300-1000 feet, depending heavily on the environment in which the unit is placed. Flat, rural, temperate environments provide the longest detection range and urban, hot, heavily obstructed environments provide the shortest.
All OnSound Gunshot Detection devices include a proprietary battery and power management system and can be powered via bullet-resistant V5 Solar Panels, AC power or a combination of both. The solution is packaged in a ruggedized enclosure for easy deployment and re-deployment in any outdoor environment.
Features & Options
Available with and without Video
- Onboard battery and power management system
- Bullet-resistant V5 Solar Panel
- AC power connection
Artificial Intelligence and Edge Computing and Storage
- Built using AI that runs entirely on the edge (on the device itself)
- Up to 90% accurate at up to 250 feet; AI technology enables increased accuracy over time in an environment
- AI allows the system to detect a broad range of gunshot types
- Up to 1500 feet of localizable acoustic range
- Enables the system to collect power and device health information
- Up to 1TB of onboard storage (1TB will store up to 30 days of HD video)
- 200GB of cloud storage (up to 30 days of SD video)
Real Time Alerts
- Receive real-time acoustic alerts sent via email and text
- View information via the V5 MMS (Multi-sensor Monitoring System) available through a web-based portal and Android/iOS app
- Get alerts with an audio clip, direction of gunshot, location pinpointed on Google map
- Triangulation pinpointed when multiple units are deployed
- Cellular 3G/4G/LTE
- Third Party Devices such as RF (Radio Frequency) and Satellite
- Up to 1TB of onboard storage
- 200GB of cloud storage
Size: 265.43 kB
Total download: 7