A portable, rugged, self-powered license plate reader that automatically captures license plates in real-time on still or moving vehicles, compares or adds it to a pre-defined list, and sends real-time alerts.
OnSight Portable License Plate Reader
The OnSight Portable License Plate Reader is the world’s first wireless, portable LPR security solution. The revolutionary power system consists of 1 kilowatt of onboard battery with a power management system and can also be powered by lightweight, bullet-resistant V5 Solar Panels, connected to AC power, or a combination of both. Fully charged units without any solar input will be operational for up to 2 days or extended up to 7 days with the addition of an OnPower Portable Auxiliary Battery Unit (depending on final configuration).
This intelligent device has onboard computing with built-in software that automatically captures the license plate in real-time on still or moving vehicles, compares or adds it to a pre-defined list and sends real-time alerts. This solution is best for ingress/egress areas, parking lots, garages and areas where the maximum speed of the vehicle is under 50 mph/80 kph.
The OnSight License Plate Reader is compact and weighs less than 25 pounds, enabling rapid deployment and re-deployment, and can be configured and installed in under 30 minutes. It’s packaged in a ruggedized enclosure for deployment in any outdoor environment without the need for trenching and permits. The unit should be mounted between 10-12 feet high, no greater than 60 ft. away from target vehicles and the vari-focal lens should be “zoomed in” to the bumper level of the target vehicles approximately 6-16 ft across. The smaller the angle to the target area where the license plate will be detected, the more effective the solution.
Features & Options
- Onboard battery and power management system
- Bullet-resistant V5 Solar Panel
- AC power connection
Alerts & Video Streaming
- View information via the V5 MMS (Multi-sensor Monitoring System) with a web-based user interface, Android app and iOS app
- View live and recorded video with ability to download
- Receive real-time alerts when a plate number of interest has been detected
- Get alerts with a snapshot image and video clip capturing the license plate number, date, time & location with ability to download
- Search complete and partial license plate numbers
- Get role-based access control
LPR List Feature
- Gain the ability to upload government license plate databases and create your own
Hotlist: Specify the license plate of interest and receive real-time alerts via email and text in seconds once the license plate has been detected.
Whitelist: Enter the authorized/allowed license plate numbers and receive real-time alerts via email and text when an unauthorized license plate has been captured, allowing you to control only authorized vehicles entering a premise.
- Capture data from vehicle at a max speed of 50 mph / 80 kph
- Operates in day or night conditions
- Up to 1TB of onboard storage (1TB will store up to 30 days of HD video)
- 200GB of cloud storage (up to 30 days of SD video)
- Cellular 3G/4G/LTE
- Third Party Devices such as RF (Radio Frequency) and Satellite
Camera Lens Focal Length
- 7-22 mm enables a longer distance field of view
- Focus on object further away to collect license plate numbers up to 3 lanes of traffic
Size: 282.83 kB
Total download: 60