This PDN is a secure, mobile emergency comms case solution. This all in one solution will create secure network hotspots and runs on batteries for maximum usability.
The PDN Genesis is a secure, mobile emergency comms case provisioned with all the hardware and software components needed to deploy a pop up network on the go. It’s a rugged closed-case solution that becomes the ultimate “WiFi Hotspot”, “Network-In-A-Box”, and a ready, accessible “go kit” for cellular, digital-data communications. The PDN utilizes high-gain cellular connectivity to allow its end-users to access and push & pull digital-data as needed per application.
- Operating Temperature Range: -22°F to 158°F (-30°C – 70°C)
- Projects WiFi Access up to 700 – 900 ft.
- Antenna Signal Reception: 40+ Miles to Access Cell Tower Based on Line-of-Sight
- Long-life Battery Performance
- Up to 40 hours Per Single Charge with Multi-Device/Person Users*
- Up to 72 Hours Per Single Charge in Standby Mode*
*Battery life will vary depending on gateway model, usage pattern, and other surrounding and environmental factors
- Quick Start / Troubleshooting
- Main Power Switch (Travel Mode)
- 110-120V AC Input
- 12V DC Input
- Data Ports (Ethernet)
- Anti-skid Rubber Feet
- AGM Batteries
- Cable Pouch Field Manual
- Cellular Gateway
- Standby Button
- Battery Level Indicator
How It Works
The PDN Genesis from DH Wireless Solutions is provisioned with all the hardware and software components to deploy a network on the go. Get a portable data network solution featuring secure, closed-case, network-in-a-box technology. The PDN Genesis model provides real-time communications with wireless Internet and WiFi hotspot connectivity, similar to mobile phone technology, but with high-powered components to deliver Internet, WiFi, and voice connectivity in extreme conditions and remote locations. Our PDN units have powerful on-board modems and routers and built-in omnidirectional high-gain antennas, capable of accessing cell towers over 40 miles away (depending on line of sight), and projecting WiFi access for users up to 900 feet away. As an easy-to-use, closed-case solution, the PDN functions in the closed, latched position. To activate your PDN, simply:
- Verify the Main Power Switch is in the “ON” position
- Press an external Standby Button near the handle to activate the gateway and bring up the network, connecting with the nearest cell tower. The button will illuminate, indicating the unit is active.
- Locate the available PDN WiFi network in your device.
- Log your device into the available PDN network with your credentials.
In just minutes, you’ll establish a secure, Internet connection.
Size: 333.07 kB
Total download: 156