Multi-network, dual radio rugged vehicle router for transit, rail, and first-responder fleets. Available in 3 models.
The best-in-class AirLink® MG90 is purpose built for transit, rail and first responders with dual-Cellular radios and dual Gigabit Wi-Fi delivering always-on connectivity with extensions to Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and satellite systems.
Available in 3 Models
5G router (fallback to LTE Cat20). Capable of up to 2 Gbps downlink and 1 Gbps uplink speeds. Dual 2×2 or single 4×4 radios. Dual Wi-Fi radios.
MG90 LTE-A Pro
Rugged Cat 12 LTE router capable of up to 600 Mbps downlink and 150 Mbps uplink speeds. FirstNet Ready. Dual or single radios. Dual Wi-Fi radios.
Rugged Cat 6 LTE router capable of 300 Mbps downlink and 50 Mbps uplink speeds. Dual or single LTE radios. Dual Wi-Fi radios.
- Selects best available network based on user-defined policies
- Seamless network handover and sub-second network switching
- Consolidated security with the AirLink® Connection Manager (ACM)
- Remote, real-time network insight and control with the AirLink® Mobility manager (AMM)
- 5G connectivity delivers massive amounts of real-time data needed for mission-critical applications
- Proven solution: More than 25% of the top 50 transit agency vehicles and 75% of high-performance EMS systems depend on Sierra Wireless routers.
- Increases safety, transparency and compliance while maximizing system expandability and ROI
- Delivers advanced awareness of fleet operations with built-in vehicle I/O for remote monitoring of auxiliary devices such as light bars, sirens and gun racks