Ethernet, LTE, and LTE-M / NB-IoT router for commercial and enterprise applications.
The AirLink® LX60 is the industry’s first LTE and LTE-M / NB-IoT router for commercial and enterprise applications. The LX60 offers “out-of-the box” connectivity that is simple to install, and easy to manage providing your equipment or business with a primary or backup LTE connection. The LX60 provides purpose-built, secure, reliable, managed LTE networking in IoT applications such as Building Automation, Digital Signage, Taxis, ATMs, Kiosks and Point-of-Sale terminals.
The LX60 is designed to meet the environmental and performance requirements of a diverse range of equipment in building, industrial and mobile locations, delivering superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in fixed, indoor and protected outdoor environments.
LX60 is also available with optional Wi-Fi + GNSS and rated for shock, vibration and vehicle power environments meeting the demands of light commercial and taxis requiring connectivity.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485 and multiple I/O to connect wide variety of legacy field equipment
- LTE and Global LTE-M/NB-IoT variants provide excellent cellular performance for IoT and machine applications for global deployments
- LTE-M/NB-IOT provides superior coverage in remote locations and deep in-building coverage
- Supports edge processing and IoT applications with ALEOS Application Framework (AAF)
- Remote, secure network management in the cloud or in the enterprise
Size: 536.91 kB
Total download: 287