The AirLink® Management Service is a secure cloud-based management solution that makes it easy to deploy, monitor and upgrade any number of gateways and routers remotely.
AirLink® Management Service (ALMS)
Managing remote assets and infrastructure is a demanding task.You need to maintain multiple device configurations, update device software, and remotely diagnose reported issues.
AirLink Management Service (ALMS) is the industry’s leading network management solution. This highly advanced application supports over-the-air device registration, configuration and software updates. Dashboards display up-to-date views of the entire fleet, and custom reports can be set up to monitor critical events and prevent downtime.
The interactive monitoring dashboard and map shows the status, signal strength, and location of all AirLink gateways¹ deployed. Drill down to quickly troubleshoot devices or update older versions of firmware with one-click. Advanced heartbeat reporting and custom alerts can be set up to notify you when devices go offline, resulting in faster issue identification, less downtime, and fewer field trips.
- Identify problems with interactive dashboards
- Set alerts on critical events to prevent downtime
- Update device firmware and application software
- Manage firmware upgrade campaign with automatic retry capabilities and reporting of results
- Lower airtime costs with delta patch mechanism
- Centralize configuration with templates
- Manage inventory of devices and subscriptions
- Reduce deployment times with CSV file upload
Size: 789.23 kB
Total download: 516