Industrial-Grade Outdoor 4G LTE Router
MAX BR1 IP67 Outdoor Cellular Router
The BR1 IP67 outdoor router is as small as it is tough. It has a waterproof IP67 enclosure that stands up to dust, vibration, and inclement weather.
PoE Input. Cut down on cabling and simplify deployments. The BR1 IP67 supports 802.3af PoE input, so one wire is all you need for both connectivity and power. For non-PoE enabled Ethernet cables, the 802.af PoE Injector is available as a separate accessory.
SpeedFusion Hot Failover. In case of Wi-Fi or cellular WAN failure, the BR1 IP67 supports Hot Failover between the Wi-Fi and cellular WAN connections, giving you session persistence for uninterrupted productivity.
Redundant SIM Slots with automatic switching for reliable connectivity. You can also set the MAX BR1 IP67 to automatically switch SIM cards when you’re in danger of exceeding a data cap. It also allows you travel across borders without changing SIM cards manually.
Fleet Tracking and Management. With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl 2 cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device.applications.
- WAN Interface: 1x Embedded LTE Modem with Redundant SIM slots
- LAN Interface: 1x 10/100M Ethernet ports
- Wi-Fi Interface: 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi WAN or AP
- Dimensions (inches): 5.55 x 6.38 x 3.98
- Router Throughput: 100 Mpbs
- Recommended Users: Up to 60
- Data Overage Protection
- Temporary Connectivity & Pop-Up Sites
- Cellular Coverage Extension
Size: 200.17 kB
Total download: 12