Extend SpeedFusion to Your Cloud
FusionHub is the virtual SpeedFusion appliance from Peplink. With FusionHub, you can establish SpeedFusion connections between cloud servers and physical Peplink devices. FusionHub runs on nearly all mainstream virtual machine software including Amazon Web Services, VMware, Citrix XenServer, Oracle VirtualBox, and Microsoft Hyper-V.
Connect to your cloud server with the combined speed of all your WAN links. Enjoy faster Internet access by using your server’s high-throughput connection.
- Remote Streaming: Stream videos and transfer large files quickly, even in remote areas with limited Internet access.
- Combine Different Sources: DSL, MPLS, 3G, 4G LTE: use them all together to increase your bandwidth.
Combine any type of connection from multiple ISPs to create a highly available connection between your device and your FusionHub. This connection will provide unbreakable VPN.
- Packet-Level Seamless Failover: Even when a WAN link fails, your sessions will stay active. VoIP calls will continue without interruption.
- Cellular Backup Connections: Set bandwidth-limited links (3G/4G LTE) to perform hot failover in case your primary link fails.
Deploy on Any Cloud Server
Use FusionHub in private, public, and hybrid clouds. Deploy FusionHub anywhere at a moment’s notice. Establish as many FusionHubs as you need to support your customers.
- Local and Remote Deployment: Deploy in your local datacenter or remotely in a public cloud without needing new hardware.
- InControl 2 Centralized Management:All FusionHub instances can be centrally managed with a single interface with InControl 2.
Sorry, no attachment available !