Rugged, reliable, cost-effective connectivity for critical industrial applications
Digi IX10 Cellular Router
Digi IX10 is a full-featured cellular router built for trouble-free reliability over a long service life. Its flexible power and connectivity options make it a versatile and cost-effective choice for industrial, digital signage, ATMs, lottery terminals, kiosks and other unattended retail applications that need to provide secure transactions.
Digi IX10 features a RJ-45 serial port supporting both RS-232 and RS-485, as well as built-in dual SIMs for redundant connection. It is capable of operating independently on public LTE networks, with features to assist in network control and management, such as VLAN support, load balancing between cellular and Ethernet WANs, dual APNs and configurable APN search. Digi IX10 also offers low-touch and no-touch provisioning.
- Compact and economical cellular routing platform with industrial feature set
- Redundant connectivity with dual SIMs and Digi SureLink®
- Global bands and single part number to simplify global distribution, deployment and management
- Built-in Digi TrustFence® for device security, device identity and data privacy
- Digi Remote Manager® platform for easy setup, mass configuration and out-of-band management
- Ethernet port and single RJ-45 serial port (RS-232/485)
Size: 360.78 kB
Total download: 39