Easy-to-install and roll-out ready, battery-powered cellular gateway solution.
Digi Connect® Sensor+
Digi Connect Sensor is a fully integrated, battery powered cellular gateway with I/O for connecting to a wide range of external sensors. Designed to work in rugged industrial environments, the Connect Sensor is the ideal solution for companies looking to add remote monitoring and diagnostics in places where power is not easily available. Its easy installation, reliability and low data usage make remote monitoring possible in areas where it was previously cost prohibitive.
Local protocol support allows the Connect Sensor to communicate with Wired HART and/or Modbus sensors and capture sensor diagnostics along with data. This enables users to not only monitor their data but also remotely diagnose the health of their sensors.
Digi Connect Sensor leverages Digi Remote Manager® , enabling customers who need to monitor large numbers of sensors to easily integrate that data into existing applications or work with third-party applications.
Digi Connect Sensor works with Digi Connect Wizard. This smartphone application is the first of its kind for this type of battery powered gateway. It gives local installers, technicians or drivers instant feedback of sensor values over Bluetooth.
- Weatherproof enclosure with wide temperature range makes it ideal for use in all environments
- Configurable read and report intervals with threshold and delta alarms
- Multiple configurable I/O make it possible to connect to multiple sensor types
- Wired HART and Modbus protocol support
- External, configurable power outputs eliminate the need for sensor power supplies
- Global Cellular coverage
Size: 343.24 kB
Total download: 406