Rugged IOT Cellular Gateways designed for commercial grade and outdoor applications.
ConnectPort® X4 Family
ConnectPort X4 customizable Cellular M2M gateways offer a variety of LAN/WAN interface options for end-to-end networking of remote devices. The gateways include comprehensive IP protocols and IPSec VPN support for high-end routing and security. The easy DIA/Python development environment enables custom applications to run locally while interfacing across cellular networks for WAN connectivity to a centralized server.
ConnectPort X4 gateways feature a compact commercial grade enclosure or an optional outdoors IP66/NEMA 4X enclosure. Interface options include Ethernet, serial and Zigbee/RF for flexible connectivity to virtually any remote device.
All ConnectPort X4 gateways feature an end-to-end development environment using comprehensive Digi ESP™ IDE and DIA/Python programming languages. Digi Remote ManagerSM add secure, scalable cloud based management and web services integration for a complete remote asset platform.
- WAN connectivity via LTE or 3G HSPA+ Networks
- Local wireless connectivity through Zigbee/802.15.4
- Local wired connectivity through RS-232/422/485, 2 Analog inputs and 2 Digital Inputs
- Small commercial grade enclosure or NEMA 4X/IP66 case
- Full routing/IP filtering plus IPsec/SSL VPNs with DES, 3DES or AES encryption
- Easy development environment via DIA and Python scripting as part of Digi ESP IDE
- Support for Modbus/Modbus TCP
- Digi Remote Manager support for secure, scalable access to an unlimited number of remote assets
Size: 296.30 kB
Total download: 400