High performance cellular router with dual redundant communications for complex transit and transportation systems. Dual cellular / Dual WiFi 5G-ready platform.
Digi TX64 | Dual Cellular, Dual WiFi
Ideal for challenging transportation and mobile environments, Digi TransPort® WR64 is a dual cellular LTE-Advanced router with true enterprise class routing, security, firewall and integrated VPN. It offers a flexible interface design with an integrated Wi-Fi access point, USB, serial and 4-port Ethernet switch, as well as a variety of configuration options including GNSS and Bluetooth.
Internet access for riders is managed securely and without impact to onboard bus systems. Triple carrier aggregation on each cellular interface can be combined to deliver up to 1.2 Gbps to passengers. Onboard systems retain priority and any remaining bandwidth is made available to Internet traffic.
A captive portal and splash page enable term acceptance, targeted messaging and agency branding. Standard HTTP/DNS redirect can be used to block malware and unwanted content through popular 3rd party service providers or an agency server.
Reliable powering circuitry supporting 9-36VDC input with ignition sense for direct integration into vehicles power source. Dual cellular and Wi-Fi modules provide true segmented traffic flow of private and public data for fare collection, CAD/AVL data, camera log backhaul and passenger Wi-Fi access.
- 5G-ready platform: future-built with powerful quad-core processor
- Segmented private and public data communication across dual 1.2 Gbps LTE-Advanced
- Pro Cat 18 or LTE-Advanced Cat 11 cellular modules
- Wired Gigabit Ethernet (4-port) for onboard systems
- Video and vehicle data offload over 1.7 Gbps 802.11ac Wi-Fi backhaul
- Passenger Wi-Fi over 867 Mbps 802.11ac access point
- Securely deploy, monitor and control devices with Digi Remote Manager®
Size: 599.25 kB
Total download: 122