High performance cellular router with dual redundant communications for complex transit and transportation systems.
Digi TransPort® WR64
Ideal for challenging transportation and mobile environments, Digi TransPort® WR64 is a dual cellular LTE-Advanced router with true enterprise class routing, security, firewall and integrated VPN. It offers a flexible interface design with an integrated Wi-Fi access point, USB, serial and 4-port Ethernet switch, as well as a variety of configuration options including GNSS and Bluetooth.
Internet access for riders is managed securely and without impact to onboard bus systems. Triple carrier aggregation on each cellular interface can be combined to deliver up to 1.2 Gbps to passengers. Onboard systems retain priority and any remaining bandwidth is made available to Internet traffic.
A captive portal and splash page enable term acceptance, targeted messaging and agency branding. Standard HTTP/DNS redirect can be used to block malware and unwanted content through popular 3rd party service providers or an agency server.
Reliable powering circuitry supporting 9-36VDC input with ignition sense for direct integration into vehicles power source. Dual cellular and Wi-Fi modules provide true segmented traffic flow of private and public data for fare collection, CAD/AVL data, camera log backhaul and passenger Wi-Fi access.
- Segmented private vs. public data communication across dual 600 Mbps CAT 11 cellular modules
- Video and vehicle data offload over 1.7 Gbps 802.11ac Wi-Fi backhaul
- Passenger Wi-Fi over 867 Mbps 802.11ac access point
- Wired Gigabit Ethernet (4-port) for onboard systems
- Future-built with powerful quad-core 1.91GHz, 64-bit CPU
- Manage and control devices with Digi Remote Manager®, a web-based management tool for all Digi cellular routers and gateways
- Cryptographic co-processor with secure key generation and storage
Size: 383.84 kB
Total download: 244