Rugged, all-in-one cellular router with 3G/4G GPS. Designed for use on-board rail vehicles.
Digi TransPort® WR44 RR
Digi TransPort WR44 RR is a rugged enterprise-class cellular router designed for rail environments. Its rail industry ratings, versatility, security features and performance make it ideal for applications such as Positive Train Control (PTC), wayside device communications and on-board passenger Internet access.
Digi TransPort WR44 RR provides a reliable primary high speed cellular network connection or can act as a secure backup connection to the existing railroad network. It features a flexible communications design with 3G/4G multicarrier cellular, plus integrated Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n; a/n access point, serial and 4-port Ethernet switch. It also features full on-board train certifications, including AAR S-9401 and EN50155. Communications interfaces include hardened connectors, including M12 for Ethernet and serial, as well as TNC connectors for antenna connections.
Digi management solutions provide easy setup, configuration and maintenance of large installations of remote Digi TransPort devices. Digi Remote Manager® offers webbased device management for remote Digi cellular routers, gateways and third-party devices.
- Heavy-duty enclosure and connectors designed for shock and high vibration environments
- Enterprise-class routing, VPN and firewall capabilities
- Optional integrated 802.11 ac/b/g/n; a/n Wi-Fi access point
- Dual SIM for carrier redundancy
- Cellular to Wi-Fi autoswitch
- Full on-board train certs including AAR S-9401 and EN50155
- Digi Remote Manager® provides mass configuration, device management and troubleshooting tools
Size: 376.69 kB
Total download: 505