High-speed LTE Advanced and Wi-Fi router in a durable hardware package for demanding M2M applications.
Digi TransPort® LR54
Digi TransPort LR54 is a high-speed LTE Advanced networking platform designed for retail, commercial and managed networking applications across distributed enterprises. Each device features an LTE Advanced CAT6 modem with speeds up to 300 Mbps and support for global deployments with a single hardware version, as well as a 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch and serial port for console access. The routers include license free enterprise software features like VPN, firewall and SNMP.
The two FIPS models make use of an embedded FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic module for all encryption and authentication functions. The LR54 FIPS model is often used as a VPN gateway to bridge local private subnets through public or untrusted networks, ensuring message privacy and integrity.
The Wi-Fi variant features dual-band, dual-concurrent 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz radios, personal/enterprise security, and multiple SSIDs for maximum range and throughput performance in M2M applications.
- High-speed LTE Advanced for digital content and business networking applications
- Powerful dual Wi-Fi radios provide 802.11 b/g/n/ac connection to local users and end devices
- Automated fail-over/fail-back between Ethernet, Cellular (dual SIMs), and IPsec tunnels
- Enables compliance with NIST SP 800-171 requirement for FIPS-validated cryptography
- On-board Python environment for custom application programming
- Digi Remote Manager® provides mass configuration, device management and troubleshooting tools
Sorry, no attachment available !