Compact, flexible, low-cost 3G/4G/LTE enterprise router for remote and mobile networking applications.
Digi TransPort® WR21
Digi TransPort WR21 is a full-featured cellular router offering the flexibility to scale from basic connectivity applications to enterprise class routing and security solutions. With its high-performance architecture, Digi TransPort WR21 provides primary and backup WWAN connectivity over 3G/4G/LTE. The platform includes software selectable multi-carrier and regional LTE variants.
Flexible power and connectivity options, along with extended temperature ranges make Digi TransPort WR21 a versatile product for both commercial and industrial environments.
The Digi TransPort WR21 supports enterprise software features for advanced security (stateful firewall, MAC filtering, VPN), redundancy (VRRP+, SureLink®), and management(SNMP, event logging, analyzer trace, and QOS), enabling the product to be used in PCI or NERC-CIP compliant applications.
Digi management solutions provide easy setup, configuration and maintenance of large installations of remote Digi TransPort devices. Digi Remote Manager® offers webbased device management for remote Digi cellular routers, gateways and third-party devices.
- Compact, low-cost, flexible cellular routing platform with enterprise feature set
- Enterprise software with advanced routing protocols, VPN, and stateful firewall
- High-performance architecture, flexible power and extended operating temperature
- 3G/4G cellular interface supporting LTE and HSPA+ networks worldwide
- Dual SIMs and Digi SureLink™ provide redundant connection
- Digi Remote Manager software for easy setup, configuration, and maintenances
Size: 470.25 kB
Total download: 109