5G / 4G LTE cellular connectivity in a compact, all-in-one solution for primary or backup fixed wireless access (FWA) connectivity
EX50 5G Cellular Router
The Digi EX50 router with 5G/4G dual connectivity provides businesses with a secure, resilient and optimized enterprise-grade network.
The latest generation Wi-Fi 6 radios in the Digi EX50 router operate simultaneously on 2.4 and 5 GHz with higher speed,capacity, quality of service and range than previous Wi-Fi 5 products to support many clients, bandwidth-intensive devices and new use cases such as AR/VR. Dual SIM slots provide carrier flexibility and wireless failover, and with 4G LTE and 3G fallback, you’re covered in areas where 5G is not yet deployed.
Digi EX50 supports a wide range of indoor use-cases beyond A/C controlled spaces with an extended operating temperature range, such as smart factories, warehouses, construction sites or infrastructure sheds.
An available serial port with Cisco straight-through pinout can provide out-of-band (OOB) management for other on-site equipment. To simplify installation, Digi EX50 can be directly powered by an active PoE+ switch or a DC IN barrel connector as the primary or backup power source for redundancy.
- Future-proof and ready for new use cases such as 5G network slicing, SD-WAN, 4K/8K cameras and AR/VR
- High-speed 5G NR and 4G LTE-Advanced Pro Cat 20 dual connectivity cellular radio
- Enterprise-grade Wi-Fi 6 and dual 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
- Extended operating temperature range for wider use-cases
- Standards-based Power over Ethernet simplifies installation
- Multiple mounting options and accessories
- Serial port for remote, out-of-band management
- Securely deploy, monitor and control devices with Digi Remote Manager®
- Full-featured industrial cellular routing platform
Size: 384.21 kB
Total download: 11