Cloud-managed LTE routers built for IoT, M2M, and industrial networks
Cradlepoint COR IBR600C Series
The Cradlepoint COR IBR600C Series are semi-ruggedized, cloud-managed LTE routers built for IoT, M2M, and industrial networks. With an embedded modem, the Cradlepoint COR IBR600C Series is ideal for use in high availability portable or fixed applications such as surveillance cameras, digital signs, oil and gas monitoring, and Parallel Networking.
Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager enables zero-touch deployment, remote management and reporting, and NetCloud Perimeter provides reliable perimeter security for IoT and M2M device networks that can be difficult to secure with traditional networking methodologies.
Cradlepoint COR IBR600C Series IoT routers are sold as part of an all-inclusive IoT networking package composed of services, hardware, and support.
- Embedded 150/50 Mbps* Category 4 LTE modem
- Dual-SIM with Auto-Carrier Switching
- Semi-ruggedized for industrial applications
- Supports Router SDK & NCM API
- Dual-modem support with COR Extensibility Dock
- Sleep Mode / Ignition Sensing
- Passive GPS
- Certified on public safety networks worldwide
- COR IBR600C-150M-D-NA
- COR IBR650C-150M-D-NA
Size: 348.44 kB
Total download: 140