Outdoor 5G wideband adapter designed for high-performance branch applications
W2005 Outdoor 5G Wideband Adapter
The Cradlepoint W2005 5G Wireless Adapter is designed to be placed outdoors for optimal signal acquisition. With an IP67 rating, the hardened metal casing of the W2005 is designed to withstand extreme temperatures, water, and high winds. The W2005-5GB 5G Wideband Adapter is purpose-built for outdoor deployment in the coverage and capacity spectrum layers. To address the tradeoff of lower propagation in the capacity layer, Cradlepoint designed the W2005-5GB to be placed on the outside of buildings for optimal signal reception.
Designed for fixed locations that require the higher performance of 5G and the flexibility of wireless, the Cradlepoint W2005-5GB is a key member of the W-Series 5G Wideband Adapter family that will usher in the next generation of Wireless WAN networking. The W-Series is designed to accommodate the diverse spectrums, multiple generations, and breadth of new technologies introduced in 5G while delivering enterprise-class standards of scalability, comprehensive management, and security.
The Cradlepoint W2005 Series is an enterprise-class 5G wideband adapter that ushers in the next generation of wireless WAN networking. The W2005 Series adapters can be paired with a Cradlepoint router in “captive modem mode” to provide virtual single-endpoint deployment, monitoring, and control. Or, the adapters can connect to a third-party router via an Ethernet connection.
- Increase the size and types of your WAN use cases with 5G performance
- Experience the dependability of dual connectivity with simultaneous 5G and 4G connections
- Gain carrier-class connectivity using a software-defined modem and integrated multilevel test and recovery utilities
- Deploy an enterprise-class 5G solution with greater simplicity and confidence with the wizard-based installation application
- Manage the Cradlepoint router and 5G adapter as one entity for singular control and visibility
- Evaluate the benefits of your 5G service with value confirmation tools built into the NetCloud Platform
- Deploy within any existing networking or SD-WAN environment
- 5G tools and value confirmation built into the NetCloud Platform
- Mobile wizard-based installation application for optimal set up and signal acquisition
- Dual Connectivity: Simultaneous 5G and LTE network connections
- “Captive modem mode” for singular router/adapter control and management
- Deep wireless analytics assisted by machine learning
- Carrier-class connectivity with multiple levels of test and recovery
- Adaptive to any networking and SD-WAN environment
- Zero-touch deployment and day-1 broadband without on-site IT staff
- Advanced Remote Management suite