Gigabit-class LTE performance that can support the throughput and service needs of an enterprise branch.
Cradlepoint E3000 Cellular Router
Suited for fixed branch, healthcare, financial services and retail locations, ideally when combined with need for security services at scale with performance.
Full-featured routing, security, switching with PoE ports and Wi-Fi, make it easy to connect branches to the Internet and critical applications without the need for extra hardware or complicated configurations.
For an all wireless WAN, the E3000 offers Gigabit-class LTE performance, which can support the throughput and service needs of an enterprise branch with the ability to add a second LTE connection for increased available bandwidth and reliability.
NetCloud Manager delivers true zero-touch deployment with the ability to define and deliver policy across entire groups of endpoints. Users can create a cloud-orchestrated hub and spoke VPN network and gain insights and analytics required for rapid troubleshooting and diagnostic workflows.
- Embedded Cat 18 LTE modem for fast day-1 or primary connectivity
- Terminate a primary wired broadband link with LTE as failover for highly resilient hybrid connectivity
- Enable larger branch locations especially when combined with comprehensive security and application analytic ability
- Integrate into your existing network with standards-based dynamic routing and VPN tunnel support
- 5G-optimized with the ability to act as a controller for a Cradlepoint 5G Wideband Adapter
- Stateful Firewall Throughput: 2 Gbps
- IPS Throughput: 1.5 Gbps
- Application Aware Services & Analytics: 1.5 Gbps
- IPSec VPN Throughput: 400 Mbps
- Concurrent VPN Tunnels: 20
- Concurrent Sessions (TCP): 130,000
- Typical Client Count: 100
Total download: 444