Portable, compact, 5G-ready cellular router ideal for pop-up temporary locations, branches, stores, and restaurants.
Cradlepoint E300 Cellular Router
Full-featured routing, security, and Wi-Fi, making it easy to connect branches to the Internet and critical applications without the need for extra hardware or complicated configurations.
For organizations moving to a Wireless WAN, the E300 offers the ability to pair LTE with a wired link and use LTE as a failover connection or a primary connection. For an all wireless WAN, the E300 offers Gigabit-Class LTE performance, which can support the throughput needs of a small- or medium-sized branch with the ability to add a second LTE connection to increase available bandwidth and reliability.
NetCloud Manager delivers true zero-touch deployment with the ability to define and deliver policy across entire groups of endpoints. Users can create a cloud-orchestrated hub and spoke VPN network and gain insights and analytics required for rapid troubleshooting and diagnostic workflows. Cradlepoint NetCloud Service for the E300 provides everything needed to unlock the power of LTE at the network edge and connect users and IoT devices to critical applications and services.
- Gigabit-Class embedded LTE modem fast, day-one or primary connectivity
- Terminate a primary wired broadband link with LTE as failover for highly resilient hybrid connectivity
- Integrate into your existing network with standards-based dynamic routing and VPN tunnel support
- 5G Ready acting as Captive Modem controller for Cradlepoint 5G Wideband Adapters
- Stateful Firewall Throughput: 940 Mbps
- IPS Throughput: 940 Mbps
- Application Aware Services & Analytics: 940 Mbps
- IPSec VPN Throughput: 400 Mbps
- Concurrent VPN Tunnels: 20
- Concurrent Sessions (TCP): 130,000
- Typical Client Count: 50
Size: 541.93 kB
Total download: 395