Dedicated network, security, cloud management, and optional battery back up to easily connect remote workers
E100 SOHO Cellular Router
The Cradlepoint NetCloud Service for SOHO with the E100 Router is ideally suited for enabling mission-critical employees to work from home or outside the office with the same services, security, and ease of management. The portable, compact form factor includes full-featured routing, security, traffic shaping, and Wi-Fi, making it easy to connect and maintain connectivity to the Internet for supporting crucial business applications. The embedded LTE modem means that reliable, private connectivity is always available from day one, without waiting for a wired connection and without having to depend upon consumer-class, underlying networking conditions.
The E100 router provides reliable LTE, secure connections to the Internet or though VPN support, LAN switching, and Wi-Fi 5 to enable comprehensive, all-in-one office network in a portable form factor. Maintain the organizational security and compliance profile through stateful zone-based and application-aware firewall, unified threat management, and Wi-Fi security. Leverage GPS capabilities to locate the position of the equipment and enhance asset tracking detail. Cradlepoint NetCloud Service for SOHO with the E100 router provides everything needed to connect the remote worker to their corporate applications and services they need most from virtually any location.
By using a resilient, LTE connection dedicated to the corporate functions, the E100 series router avoids resource and bandwidth competition with other household devices on the network. Coupled with the high-speed connection and extension of company configurations through NetCloud, this extends an office-based environment to a secure network in a home, a remote office, or on the road. Additionally, this capability permits completely segmenting and isolating work devices — computers, printers, and more — from all other streaming and digital work in the household — ensuring high performance for key applications and providing a natural layer of information protection.
- Extend office networking capabilities to critical remote employees without compromising security or reliability.
- Access the network or applications with an embedded LTE modem for fast, secure connectivity in the home, vacation home, or on the road.
- Integrate into your existing network with standardsbased, dynamic routing, traffic-shaping and VPN tunnel support.
- Define policies through centralized, cloud-based management for easy deployment at scale.
- Use zero-touch deployment with pre-configured router and pre-inserted SIM to speed installation.
- Segment and isolate work devices—computers, printers, and more—from household network and devices.
- Expand working radius with secure, enterprise class Wi-Fi.