Simple, reliable wireless connectivity without limitations – GSM and CDMA connectivity in a single device.
Uniquely designed for operation on both GSM and CDMA networks, the Vanguard 3000 offers more choice and redundancy in carrier networks.
This ready to deploy broadband router enables wireless data connectivity over public networks at 3G speeds for both fixed and mobile applications. For fixed applications, Vanguard 3000 provides reliable connectivity for Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Remote Terminal Units (RTUs), Ethernet web cameras or any other Ethernet or serial device.
For mobile applications, this intelligent broadband router incorporates an optional highly sensitive 16-channel GPS receiver and an intelligent algorithm that offers outstanding receive sensitivity and improved accuracy, integrity and availability of GPS signals – even when the vehicle is off. An optional, built-in Wi-Fi access point also allows your tethered devices to remain connected even when you leave the vehicle.
- Multiple carriers in a single device
- Browser configuration, diagnostics and OTA updates
- Auto redial for always-on connection
- ODP partitioned flash and API for custom applications
- GRE tunneling, local IP, IPsec, VPN client and WAN gateways
- Internal expansion slot for embedded devices
- Optional local and remote GPS for AVL and local mapping
- Optional Wi-Fi client and access point
Size: 274.87 kB
Total download: 38