Point-to-multipoint bridge and routers for licensed narrowband spectrum holders.
An intelligent, point-to-multipoint bridge and router for licensed narrowband spectrum holders. Designed for energy, utility, water and wastewater industries to reliably deliver faster data speeds that support telemetry and SCADA applications in bandwidths ranging from 6.25 kHz to 100 kHz. Flexible for long-distance applications, this software-programmable router is fast, secure and intelligent.
- Up to 4X faster than other devices in its class
- Manage data flow for optimum control
- Get the most out of your RF channel
- User-selected channel size: 6.25, 12.5, 25, 50 and 100 KHz
- 4 kbps to 256 kbps speeds based on application requirements, configurable to adapt to your applications
- QoS for simultaneous use of multiple applications and data transfer prioritization
- Easily deployed and managed via web browser
- Highly secure VLAN, designed to meet FIPS 140-2
Viper SC+ Base Station
The Base Station is available in a standard or redundant configuration using a Software Defined Radio programmable for 100, 50, 25, 12.5 or 6.25 kHz channels. Redundant configuration features primary and backup radios with identical Ethernet MAC addresses. The VHF and UHF 12.5 kHz and 25 kHz Viper SC+ Base is also approved for ETSI and ACMA operation.
- Standard and redundant configurations
- Advanced security and encryption designed to meet FIPS 140-2
- VLAN support
- Warm and cold standby
- Fast failure detection through RF power sensor combined with RF traffic monitoring
Size: 1.69 MB
Total download: 281