The Pro 1100 is a professional-grade cell signal amplifier offering remarkable uplink and downlink power for continuous connectivity in a 35,000 sq. ft. coverage area.
Wilson Pro 1100 Cell Signal Amplifier | 460147
Surprisingly powerful among its product category and price range, the WilsonPro Pro 1100 is part of our next generation professional-grade cell signal amplification technology.
Designed to reach far away cell towers, the Pro 1100 boasts a remarkable uplink power of up to 25 dBm and 15 dBm in downlink—roughly twice the power of competing amplifiers at its price point. With its built-in XDR technology, the Pro1100 offers continuous connectivity in a 35,000 sq. ft. coverage area—never overloading or shutting down due to a strong outside cell signal.
For greater control and usability, the Pro 1100 utilizes a color LCD touch screen, allowing users to troubleshoot, assess performance, adjust the outside antenna, and turn bands on and off. Its modern, intuitive design makes for easier antenna connection and wall-mount installation.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- FCC-approved and compatible with all major US mobile carrier networks
- XDR Technology (eXtended Dynamic Range) automatically adjusts gain and will remain operational, even in the presence of a very strong outside signal
- +25 dBm maximum uplink power, +15 dBm maximum downlink power
- Covers up to 35,000 sq. ft. with enhanced cell signal on all available network speeds
- Ability to turn off specific frequency bands
- Color LCD touchscreen display, indicating gain and power levels of each band, for easy antenna setup, control, and troubleshooting
- Choice of 50 Ohm “N” or 75 Ohm “F” connectors per cable preference
Size: 336.38 kB
Total download: 14