A commercial-grade, in-building, multi-tower-targeting cellular amplifier providing up to 100,000 sq. ft. coverage area
Enterprise 4300 – Cellular Amplifier | 460152
The WilsonPro Enterprise 4300 is a commercial-grade, in-building cellular amplifier that represents the latest in cell signal boosting technology—including a revolutionary industry-first, three outdoor-antenna-port configuration. Depending on cell tower locations, using up to three outdoor antennas (each dedicated to a specific frequency band to collectively amplify signals from multiple towers) helps maximize coverage in commercial spaces up to 100,000 sq. ft.
The Enterprise 4300 is also offered in a rack-mount version, Enterprise 4300R.
With wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud for remote functionality, the Enterprise 4300/4300R provides integrators and building managers with the capability to remotely manage, monitor, and adjust their amplifier, as well as receive real-time updates on a smartphone or tablet. Immediate notification of issues, such as system failure, oscillation, or change in signal strength is also provided via text or email.
The Enterprise 4300/4300R generates up to 26 dBm in uplink power— enabling it to reach towers at much greater distances. With up to 17 dBm in downlink power, it’s also one of the most powerful amplifiers in its price range. With all four indoor-antenna ports equipped with up to 17 dBm downlink power of their own, each of the Enterprise 4300/4300R’s four indoor antennas can effectively broadcast signal. The “R” model name signifies its rack-mount option.
- Four independently controlled indoor antenna ports to power four indoor antennas
- Three outdoor antenna ports for exclusive Multi-Tower Targeting Technology
- Wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud
- Remote management, monitoring, and adjustment of amplifier via smartphone or tablet
- XDR Technology (eXtended Dynamic Range) automatically adjusts gain and will remain operational, even in the presence of a very strong outside signal
- +26 dBm max uplink power, +17 dBm max downlink power on each indoor antenna port
- Covers up to 100,000 sq. ft. per amplifier with enhanced cell signal on all available network speeds
- Color LCD touchscreen display, indicating gain and power levels of each band, for easy antenna setup, control, and troubleshooting
Size: 456.55 kB
Total download: 465