The WilsonPro Enterprise 1300 is a commercial-grade,
in-building cellular amplifier using up to three outdoor antennas, maximizing coverage in commercial spaces up to 40,000 sq. ft.
Enterprise 1300 Cellular Amplifier | 460149
The WIlsonPro Enterprise 1300 is a commercial-grade, in-building cellular amplifier that represents the latest in cell signal boosting technology—including a revolutionary industry-first, three outdoor-antenna-port configuration for multi-tower targeting, helping to maximize coverage in commercial spaces up to 40,000 sq. ft., depending on outside signal conditions.
The Enterprise 1300 is also offered in a rack-mount version, Enterprise 1300R.
Based on user need or preference, the Enterprise 1300/1300R can also utilize “common mode” as a default; using only a single outdoor (donor) antenna and a single port to receive cell signal.
With wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud for remote functionality, the Enterprise 1300/1300R provides integrators and building managers with the capability to remotely manage, monitor, and adjust their amplifier, as well as receive real-time updates on a smartphone or tablet. Immediate notification of issues, such as system failure, oscillation, or change in signal strength is also provided via text or email.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Three outdoor antenna ports to target multiple carrier towers
- Wired or LTE WilsonPro Cloud access for remote functionality
- Up to 26 dBm in uplink power and 17 dBm in downlink power/li>
- XDR technology to virtually eliminate shutdown or signal loss
- 4.3-inch LCD touchscreen for an enhanced user-experience
- Works with ALL phones and cellular devices on ALL carriers
Size: 438.46 kB
Total download: 300