Various single and multi-band omni-directional antennas configurations designed for long-lasting outdoor operation with Cellular and Wi-Fi connectivity.
BOAH Series – Horizontally Polarized Omni-directional Base Station Platform
PCTEL’s BOAH horizontally polarized omnidirectional antennas are designed for long-lasting operation with outdoor 802.11 ac access points. Their rugged design withstands harsh environments, making the antennas ideal for industrial wireless, enterprise, and military applications. The antennas in this series are DC grounded for ESD protection of radio components.
- UV-stable, white ruggedized plastic radome
- Chrome plated mounting base
- DC grounded design
- Fully sealed IP67 design
- Type N Male or Female connector options
- Wind rated 125 mph
- Temperature -40°C to +85°C
BOA-LCM MIMO Series – LTE Cellular Broadband Omni-directional Antenna with Optional Integrated GPS Unit
The BOA-LCM multi-band antenna series utilizes PCTEL’s broadband element technology to achieve superior bandwidth performance. This platform offers multi-band coverage, optional high rejection GPS LNA technology, an easy to install design with ruggedized materials to provide maximum durability and performance for mobile data and video communications.
- Multi-band coverage: 700 MHz LTE, 800 MHz Cellular/SMR, 900 MHz GSM/ISM, 1700-2200 MHz GSM/PCS, 3G/4G LTE, AWS, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and 2.5-2.7 GHz WiMAX broadband wireless frequencies
- Dual MIMO design with full broadband coverage on both RF antenna ports
- High performance, low loss cable and connectors for maximum efficiency
- Collar mount for ease of installation on pipes up to 1.66 inches OD
- UV-resistant, rugged fiberglass housing