An all-in one, low profile housing with two high gain Multiple-In, Multiple-Out Cellular/LTE antennas that can get a better cellular signal to your wireless modem.
This is a all-in one, low profile housing with two high gain Multiple-In, Multiple-Out (MIMO) Cellular/LTE antennas that can get a better cellular signal to your wireless modem. This provides two Multiple-In, Multiple-Out (MIMO) LTE antennas for the fastest data throughput, connecting to wireless data modems on the 3G/4G Cellular/LTE wireless networks. Typically, the location of a cellular router is not ideal indoors to get a good signal. With the AP-Router Double Cell/LTE Antenna, you can move the antenna to an area where the signal is better, resulting in faster data throughput speeds.
- Improve the Cellular Signal to your Modem inside the Building: By placing the AP-Router Double Cell/LTE Antenna outside of the building, near a window or in an area inside the building that receives a better signal strength, you can bring that signal to your modem and realize faster data throughput speeds.
- Enhanced Data Speeds: Using our MIMO antenna, the fastest data throughput speeds are achieved on the LTE network, on the up and down link.
- Low Profile – Blends in with Decor: The AP-Double Cell/ LTE antenna has a low profile, sleek design. This fits in well in an office or retail setting. It is built to be placed on a roof top, outdoors on a wall with an L-bracket and can withstand the harsh elements. Or it can be discretely placed on a window sill, desk, or cabinet.
- Connects to: Wireless data modems with two MIMO ports, Mobile Access Routers, Wireless Gateways and modems with LTE MIMO capability.
- Comes with Metal ground plane disc. This is required for proper antenna performance or put the magnetic antenna on a metal surface (parallel to the ground) without using the disc.
Size: 357.66 kB
Total download: 460