Mobile Access Router-MIMO Antenna for mobile cellular and wireless connectivity.
AP-Mobile Access Router-MIMO
The AP-Mobile Access Router-MIMO Antenna is the all-in-one, low profile housing that provides 2 high gain Multiple-In, Multiple-Out (MIMO) Cellular/LTE antennas, 2 high gain WiFi antennas (802.11 abgn,ac), and a GPS antenna. This can come with a threaded bolt mount or permanent adhesive mount; color choices of black or white.
- Faster Data Speeds: With the AP-Mobile Access Router-MIMO, you will get superior Cellular/LTE data throughput speeds with the Multiple-In, Multiple-Out dual antennas. Our double Cellular/LTE antenna design takes advantage of the fastest speeds that the 4G/LTE network offers. Top WiFi speeds are achieved with our Double-WiFi antenna to off-load large amounts of data or to push software updates to your computer at your WiFi hotspot
- GLONASS and US GPS Together: Airgain now provides antennas for both GPS systems. When used together, the two satellite GPS systems have 55 combined satellites providing more ubiquitous GPS coverage in rural areas as well as dense downtown urban areas with skyscrapers, increasing the level of GPS accuracy.
- Bigger Wireless Footprint: By using the AP-Mobile Access Router-MIMO, you can be farther away from a cell site or WiFi hotspot and still connect; up to 25% more wireless coverage, depending on the geography you travel in.
- One Simple Installation: All five antennas are built into one physical housing so that you only have to drill one hole for a fast and tidy installation. This reduces the need for multiple antennas on top of the vehicle.
- Long Product Life: Our rugged, low profile design gives you protection against all of the natural hazards a vehicle faces including vibration, hot, cold, ice, salt, dirt, car washes, and tree branch sweeps. Our antennas typically outlast the life of vehicle.
- Connects to mobile data wireless routers with TWO Cellular/LTE ports, TWO WiFi ports and a GPS port
Size: 340.21 kB
Total download: 495