Double Cell/LTE & GPS Antenna for mobile uses such as sales, service, and public safety.
AP-Double Cell/LTE & GPS Antenna
This is a all-in-one, low profile, high gain external antenna that provides 2 Multiple-In, Multiple-Out (MIMO) Cellular/LTE antennas as well as a GPS antenna for the fastest data throughput and accurate GPS location, connecting to wireless data modems on the 3G/4G LTE wireless networks. This solution is used frequently in public safety and field service applications.
- Enhanced Data Speeds: Using our MIMO antenna, the fastest data throughput speeds are achieved on the LTE network, on the up and down link.
- GLONASS and US GPS Together: Airgain now provides antennas for both GPS systems. When used together, the two satellite GPS systems have 55 combined satellites providing more ubiquitous GPS coverage in rural areas as well as dense downtown urban areas with skyscrapers, increasing the level of GPS accuracy.
- Bigger Wireless Footprint AP-Double Cell/LTE & GPS Antenna provides up to 25% more wireless coverage, depending on the geography you travel in.
- Long Product Life — Low Profile Design. The AP-Double Cell/LTE & GPS Antenna stands only 2 inches (51 mm) high. It withstands all of the natural elements, car washes, and being swept by tree branches. Small and Portable.
- Everything in One Low Profile Housing: The AP-Double Cell/LTE & GPS Antenna comes all in one small package, making for a very simple installation, requiring only one hole to be drilled. The cable assembly is grouped together providing a clean run to the modem.
- Connects to: Wireless data modems with 2 MIMO Cellular/LTE ports & GPS, Mobile Access Routers, and Wireless Gateways.
Size: 321.63 kB
Total download: 725