SCADA Systems featuring secure M2M connectivity solutions—including reliable, robust performance in challenging, remote locations—for water treatment and distribution systems.
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems featuring new M2M (Machine-to-Machine) and IoT (Internet of Things) technologies are driving innovative communications, management, monitoring, and control solutions for municipal water districts, authorities, and systems. Smart technologies and wireless connectivity are providing data and analytics to improve management and performance of your infrastructure, assets, operations, and workforce.
You can rely on DH Wireless Solutions for M2M technology solutions with comprehensive capabilities to support your operations, critical communications, data aggregation, data sharing, and process analytics. As a systems integrator, we assist with the design and configuration of SCADA systems to streamline communications, facilitating the efficient collection and quick transfer of critical data. Our SCADA systems solutions help water treatment and distribution systems with a variety of applications. Monitor the health and welfare of natural water supplies, status of storm water runoff and drainage canals, automate lift stations, and communicate remotely to and from treatment plants. With access to real-time information, make smarter, data-driven decisions to improve processes, optimize efficiencies, and monitor system issues to mitigate down time.
Choosing the correct wireless products to meet your SCADA objectives is critical. DH Wireless Solutions has the experience to ensure you realize the most from your investment.
Comprehensive SCADA M2M Solutions for Water Systems
We work closely with various municipal water districts, authorities, and systems to assess and analyze their SCADA and M2M needs. We integrate our OEM partners’ Class I, Div 2 Certified modems, routers, sensors, monitoring equipment, and other ancillary product lines, along with cellular/wireless carrier services. Optimize control, boost efficiency, lower costs, improve safety, and help meet regulatory and environmental compliance, conservation, and sustainability goals. Our SCADA M2M solutions include:
- Mobile, Cellular Data Communications Technologies: Including 4G routers, WiFi, remote monitoring, mobile surveillance, UAV drones, asset tracking, & more
- Rugged, Hardened, Devices: Built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, including high and low temperature extremes, corrosive ice, snow conditions, dry, dusty, arid environments, vibration, & more
- Secure Gateway Devices: With different capabilities of authentication, authorization, and encryption options
- Primary Internet: Cost-efficient, Internet access for remote locations
- Multiple Connection Ports: A compatible array for Ethernet, Serial, and USB for accessing different solutions
- Remote Accessibility: For device control and configuration via the cloud
- Low Latency: Reliable, multi-service alternatives to high-latency satellite communications