Secure M2M connectivity solutions—including reliable, robust performance in challenging, remote locations—for municipal water districts, authorities, and systems.
New M2M (Machine-to-Machine) and IoT (Internet of Things) technologies are driving innovative communications, management, monitoring, and control solutions for for municipal water systems— from automating processes to optimizing water distribution, treatment, and conservation. Smart technologies and wireless connectivity for water utilities are providing data and analytics to improve management of infrastructure, assets, and operations.
At DH Wireless Solutions, our M2M wireless data communications solutions enabling telemetry and SCADA applications help municipal water systems with a variety of applications. Monitor the health and welfare of natural water supplies and status of storm water runoff and drainage canals, automate lift stations, and communicate remotely to and from treatment plants. As a systems integrator, we assist with the design and configuration of systems to streamline communications, facilitating the efficient collection and quick transfer of critical data. Our high-bandwidth, low-latency Cellular Internet and M2M technologies offer rugged, durable devices and secure, reliable, robust performance—from remote locations and in extreme environments. Choosing the correct wireless products to meet your technical and environment requirements is critical. DH Wireless Solutions has the experience to ensure you realize the most from your investment.
Comprehensive M2M Solutions for Water Systems
We work closely with municipal water districts, authorities, and systems to assess and analyze their M2M needs. We integrate our OEM partners’ Class I, Div 2 Certified modems, routers, sensors, monitoring equipment, and other ancillary product lines, along with cellular/wireless carrier services. Optimize control, boost efficiency, lower costs, improve safety, and help meet regulatory and environmental compliance, conservation, and sustainability goals. Our M2M solutions include:
- Mobile, Cellular Data Communications Technologies: Including 4G routers, WiFi, remote monitoring, mobile surveillance, UAV drones, asset tracking, & more
- Rugged, Hardened, Devices: Built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, including high and low temperature extremes, corrosive ice, snow conditions, dry, dusty, arid environments, vibration, & more
- Secure Gateway Devices: With different capabilities of authentication, authorization, and encryption options
- Primary Internet: Cost-efficient, Internet access for remote locations
- Multiple Connection Ports: A compatible array for Ethernet, Serial, and USB for accessing different solutions
- Remote Accessibility: For device control and configuration via the cloud
- Low Latency: Reliable, multi-service alternatives to high-latency satellite communications