Sophisticated AVL Fleet Tracking technologies for trucking, transportation and logistics companies optimize fleet management, improving efficiency, productivity, safety, and security.
Automatic Vehicle Location (ALV) Fleet Tracking systems for transportation and logistics companies have advanced far beyond tracking vehicles, deploying M2M (Machine-to-Machine) and IoT (Internet of Things) technologies and applications. AVL Fleet Tracking solutions are helping trucking companies meet increasingly challenging, complex demands for continuous supply chain optimization, streamlining transportation and logistics to cut costs, manage inventory, and facilitate just-in-time transportation and delivery of goods. AVL systems are delivering unprecedented advancements, with fleet dispatch optimization, efficient trailer utilization, and in-transit tracking capabilities for real-time vehicle monitoring. Track locations, adjust and reroute vehicles to optimize drive times and delivery schedules, monitor driver and vehicle performance (speed, safety, idling, maintenance), track assets and cargo to deter theft and recover stolen property, and more.
You can rely on DH Wireless Solutions for AVL Fleet Tracking systems with comprehensive capabilities to support your operations, critical communications, data aggregation, data sharing, and analytics. As a systems integrator, we assist with design and configuration of AVL Fleet Tracking systems to meet fleet management requirements for trucking companies with fleets of all sizes. Track vehicles, trailers, cargo and other assets and deploy intelligent mapping and navigation. Manage fleet operations efficiency with advanced power management, discrete inputs, remote triggered relays, messaging, mileage calculations, fuel consumption, vehicle maintenance, and more.
Complete AVL Fleet Tracking for Trucking, Transportation & Logistics
We work closely with trucking, transportation, and logistics companies to assess and analyze fleet tracking needs. We integrate our OEM partners’ modem, router, and antenna product lines, while working with cellular/wireless carriers to bring fully functional, reliable plug-and-play end products. Our AVL Fleet Tracking solutions provide efficient, secure, proven reliable performance with:
- Complete AVL Fleet Tracking technologies including 4G routers, WiFi, Bluetooth, PBX, navigation/GPS, remote location Internet access, remote monitoring, asset tracking & more
- Rugged, hardened, weather-worthy devices that can withstand extreme conditions including temperatures, moisture, and vibration
- Secure gateway devices with different capabilities of authentication, authorization, and encryption options
- A compatible array of multiple connection ports for Ethernet, Serial, and USB for accessing different solutions
- Remote accessibility for device control and configuration via the cloud