Sophisticated AVL Fleet Tracking technologies optimize fleet management, improving efficiency, productivity, safety, and security for public transit systems.
Automatic Vehicle Location (ALV) Fleet Tracking systems have advanced far beyond tracking vehicles andequipment—deploying M2M (Machine-to-Machine) and IoT (Internet of Things) technologies and applications to meet far more sophisticated and expanded demands for public transit sytems . AVL systems are delivering unprecedented advancements, with real-time dispatch communications and tracking capabilities to monitor vehicle travel and location, utilization (transporting vs. idling), vehicle and driver performance, schedule adherence, route adjustments, breakdowns, emergencies, and more. Transit AVL technology can also integrate with in-vehicle and passenger information systems to automatically communicate and announce real-time schedules, destinations, stops, and other passenger information.
You can rely on DH Wireless for AVL Fleet Tracking systems for solutions with comprehensive capabilities to support your transit system operations, critical communications, data aggregation, data sharing, and analytics. As a systems integrator, we assist our clients with design and configuration of AVL Fleet Tracking systems to meet fleet management requirements. Track vehicles and deploy intelligent mapping and navigation. Manage fleet operations efficiency with advanced power management, discrete inputs, remote triggered relays, messaging, milage calculations, fuel consumption, vehicle maintenance, and more.
Complete AVL Fleet Tracking Solutions for Public Transit Systems
We work closely with public transit systems to assess and analyze AVL fleet tracking needs. We integrate our OEM partners’ modem, router, and antenna product lines, while working with cellular/wireless carriers to bring fully functional, reliable plug-and-play end products. Our public transit AVL Fleet Tracking solutions provide efficient, secure, proven reliable performance with:
- Complete AVL Fleet Tracking technologies including 4G routers, WiFi,Bluetooth, PBX, navigation/GPS, remote location Internet access, remote monitoring, asset tracking & more
- Rugged, hardened, weather-worthy devices that can withstand extreme conditions including temperatures, moisture, and vibration
- Secure gateway devices with different capabilities of authentication, authorization, and encryption options
- A compatible array of multiple connection ports for Ethernet, Serial, and USB for accessing different solutions
- Remote accessibility for device control and configuration via the cloud