Remote Monitoring including real-time surveillance and M2M technologies are enhancing remote site and asset management, control, and security for oil and the gas industry.
Wireless video surveillance, M2M (Machine-to-Machine) and IoT (Internet of Things) technologies are driving innovative monitoring, management, control, and security at remote locations for the oil and gas industry. Rugged, wireless video surveillance in the field at well sites, pipelines, terminals and other remote locations are enabling management and security teams to monitor infrastructure and assets in real time over the Internet. Smart M2M and IoT technologies and wireless connectivity are providing virtually instantaneous data and analytics to measure and evaluate performance metrics and control operations.
You can rely on DH Wireless Solutions for Remote Monitoring solutions with comprehensive capabilities to support your surveillance, security, and operations with critical communications, data aggregation, data sharing, and process analytics. As a systems integrator, we assist with the design and configuration of remote video surveillance systems with HD cameras, WiFi, 4G cellular modems, and wireless antennas. In addition, we offer M2M solutions to streamline communications, enabling the efficient monitoring of assets and facilities and accurate collection and quick transfer of critical data. Our solutions support diverse applications including gas field monitoring and control, wellhead monitoring and control, pipeline monitoring and telemetry, rig management, mobile communications, location intelligence, asset tracking, and more.
Choosing the correct wireless products to meet your technical and environmental requirements is critical. DH Wireless Solutions has the experience to ensure you realize the most from your investment.
Complete Remote Monitoring Solutions for Oil and Gas Producers
We work closely with various oil and gas producers, gatherers, pipeline operators, refineries, and others across the supply chain to assess and analyze their remote monitoring needs. We integrate our OEM partners’ Class I, Div 2 Certified modems, routers, sensors, monitoring equipment, and other ancillary product lines, along with cellular/wireless carrier services. Optimize control, boost efficiency, lower costs, improve safety, and heighten security with our Remote Monitoring solutions featuring:
- Mobile, Cellular Data Communications Technologies: Including 4G routers, WiFi, remote monitoring, mobile surveillance, UAV drones, asset tracking, & more
- Rugged, Hardened, Devices: Built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, including high and low temperature extremes, corrosive ice, snow conditions, dry, dusty, arid environments, vibration, & more
- Secure Gateway Devices: With different capabilities of authentication, authorization, and encryption options
- Primary Internet: Cost-efficient, Internet access for remote locations
- Multiple Connection Ports: A compatible array for Ethernet, Serial, and USB for accessing different solutions
- Remote Accessibility: For device control and configuration via the cloud
- Low Latency: Reliable, multi-service alternatives to high-latency satellite communications