Secure M2M connectivity solutions—including reliable, robust performance in challenging, remote locations—for oil and gas producers.
New M2M (Machine-to-Machine) and IoT (Internet of Things) technologies are driving innovative communications, management, monitoring, and control solutions for the oil and gas industry. Smart technologies and wireless connectivity for oil and gas producers are providing data and analytics to improve management of infrastructure, assets, and operations.
You can rely on DH Wireless Solutions for M2M technology solutions with comprehensive capabilities to support your operations, critical communications, data aggregation, data sharing, and process analytics. As a systems integrator, we assist with the design and configuration of M2M systems to streamline communications, facilitating the efficient collection and quick transfer of critical data. Our solutions support diverse applications including gas field monitoring and control, wellhead monitoring and control, pipeline monitoring and telemetry, rig management, mobile communications, location intelligence, asset tracking, and more.
Choosing the correct wireless product to meet the technical and environmental requirements is critical. DH Wireless Solutions has the experience to ensure you realize the most from your investment.
Complete M2M Solutions for Oil and Gas Producers
We work closely with various oil and gas producers, gatherers, pipeline operators, refineries, and others across the supply chain to assess and analyze their needs. We integrate our OEM partners’ Class I, Div 2 Certified modems, routers, sensors, monitoring equipment, and other ancillary product lines, along with cellular/wireless carrier services. Optimize control, boost efficiency, lower costs, improve safety, and help meet regulatory and environmental compliance, conservation, and sustainability goals with our M2M solutions featuring:
- Mobile, Cellular Data Communications Technologies: Including 4G routers, WiFi, remote monitoring, mobile surveillance, UAV drones, asset tracking, & more
- Rugged, Hardened, Devices: Built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, including high and low temperature extremes, corrosive ice, snow conditions, dry, dusty, arid environments, vibration, & more
- Secure Gateway Devices: With different capabilities of authentication, authorization, and encryption options
- Primary Internet: Cost-efficient, Internet access for remote locations
- Multiple Connection Ports: A compatible array for Ethernet, Serial, and USB for accessing different solutions
- Remote Accessibility: For device control and configuration via the cloud
- Low Latency: Reliable, multi-service alternatives to high-latency satellite communications