Secure Cellular Internet connectivity solutions—including reliable, robust performance in challenging remote and rugged environments—for the oil and gas industry.
Operating in some of the most remote locations on the planet and in extreme environments, oil and gas producers rely on secure, cost-effective technology to communicate, monitor, and control operations. At DH Wireless Solutions, we integrate powerful cellular Internet technologies for unified M2M (Machine-to-Machine), machine-to-person, person-to-machine, and person-to-person connectivity. As a systems integrator, we assist with the design and configuration of systems to streamline communications, facilitating the efficient collection and quick transfer of critical data. Our high-bandwidth, low-latency Cellular Internet technologies and solutions offer rugged, durable devices and secure, reliable, robust performance—enduring some of the most punishing, unforgiving conditions both on-and offshore.
Oil and gas industry producers are deploying sophisticated technologies like Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) control systems and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) as oil and gas exploration, drilling, pumping, and gathering take them to increasingly remote locations. You can rely on DH Wireless Solutions for integrated cellular Internet and M2M technology solutions with comprehensive capabilities to support your operations, critical communications, data aggregation, data sharing, and process analytics. Our solutions support diverse applications including gas field monitoring and control, wellhead monitoring and control, pipeline monitoring and telemetry, rig management, mobile communications, location intelligence, asset tracking, and more.
Complete Cellular Internet Solutions for the Oil and Gas Industry
We work closely with various oil and gas producers, gatherers, pipeline operators, refineries, and others across the supply chain to assess and analyze their cellular Internet needs. We integrate our OEM partners’ Class I, Div 2 Certified modems, routers, sensors, monitoring equipment, and other ancillary product lines, along with cellular/wireless carrier services. Optimize control, boost efficiency, lower costs, improve safety, and meet regulatory and environmental compliance demands with our Cellular Internet solutions include:
- Mobile, Cellular Data Communications Technologies: Including 4G routers, WiFi, navigation, remote monitoring, mobile surveillance, UAV drones, asset tracking & more
- Rugged, Hardened, Devices: Built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, including high and low temperature extremes, corrosive ice, snow and saltwater conditions, dry, dusty, arid environments, vibration, and more
- Secure Gateway Devices: With different capabilities of authentication, authorization, and encryption options
- Primary Internet: Cost-efficient, Internet access for remote locations
- Multiple Connection Ports: A compatible array for Ethernet, Serial, and USB for accessing different solutions
- Remote Accessibility: For device control and configuration via the cloud
- Low Latency: Reliable, multi-service alternatives to high-latency satellite communications