Sophisticated AVL Fleet Tracking technologies for the oil and gas industry optimize fleet management, improving efficiency, productivity, and safety.
Automatic Vehicle Location (ALV) Fleet Tracking systems for the oil and gas industry have advanced well beyond tracking vehicles—deploying M2M (Machine-to-Machine) and IoT (Internet of Things) technologies and applications to meet far more sophisticated and expanded demands. AVL systems are delivering unprecedented technological advancements to efficiently manage and deploy resources, improve safety for technicians on remote job sites, measure true vehicle travel and idle time, and reduce fuel spend. Integrate real-time AVL data with GIS (Geographic Information System) mapping, map overlays, and optimize crew, vehicle dispatch, and resource allocations.
You can rely on DH Wireless Solutions for AVL Fleet Tracking solutions with comprehensive capabilities to support your operations, critical communications, data aggregation, data sharing, and analytics. As a systems integrator, we assist with the design and configuration of AVL fleet tracking systems to meet fleet management requirements. Monitor and manage vehicle and asset location. Manage fleet operations efficiency with advanced power management, discrete inputs, remote triggered relays, messaging, mileage calculations, and more.
Complete AVL Fleet Tracking Solutions for the Oil & Gas Industry
We work closely with oil and gas industry producers, gathers, pipeline operators, refineries, and others across the supply chain to assess and analyze AVL fleet tracking needs. We integrate our OEM partners’ modem, router, and antenna product lines, while working with cellular/wireless carriers to bring fully functional, reliable plug-and-play end products. Our AVL Fleet Tracking solutions provide efficient, secure, proven reliable performance with:
- Complete AVL Fleet Tracking technologies including 4G routers, WiFi, Bluetooth, PBX, navigation/GPS, remote location Internet access, remote monitoring, telematics, asset tracking & more
- Rugged, hardened, weather-worthy devices that can withstand extreme conditions including temperatures, moisture, and vibration
- Secure gateway devices with different capabilities of authentication, authorization, and encryption options
- A compatible array of multiple connection ports for Ethernet, Serial, and USB for accessing different solutions
- Remote accessibility for device control and configuration via the cloud