Secure M2M connectivity solutions—including reliable, robust performance in challenging, remote locations—for public infrastructure.
New M2M (machine-to-machine) and IoT (Internet of Things) technologies are driving innovative communications, management, monitoring, and control solutions for public infrastructure. Smart technologies and wireless connectivity providing data and analytics to improve management of infrastructure, assets, security, and operations.
You can rely on DH Wireless Solutions for M2M technology solutions with comprehensive capabilities to support your operations, critical communications, data aggregation, data sharing, and analytics. As a systems integrator, we assist with the design and configuration of M2M systems to streamline communications, facilitating the efficient collection and quick transfer of critical data. Our M2M solutions support diverse applications including remote monitoring and surveillance of public spaces, homeland security and infrastructure protection, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), and more.
Choosing the correct wireless products to meet the technical and environmental requirements is critical to a reliable solution. DH Wireless Solutions has the experience to ensure you realize the most from your investment.
Complete M2M Solutions for Public Infrastructure Applications
We work closely with various federal, state, and local government agencies assess and analyze their M2M needs. We integrate our OEM partners’ Class I, Div 2 Certified modems, routers, sensors, monitoring equipment, and other product lines, along with cellular/wireless carrier services. Optimize control, boost efficiency, lower costs, improve safety, help meet regulatory and environmental compliance demands and conservation and sustainability goals, with M2M solutions featuring:
- Mobile, Cellular Data Communications Technologies: Including 4G routers, WiFi, remote monitoring, mobile surveillance, UAV drones, asset tracking, & more
- Rugged, Hardened, Devices: Built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, including high and low temperature extremes, corrosive ice, snow conditions, dry, dusty, arid environments, vibration, & more
- Secure Gateway Devices: With different capabilities of authentication, authorization, and encryption options
- Primary Internet: Cost-efficient, Internet access for remote locations
- Multiple Connection Ports: A compatible array for Ethernet, Serial, and USB for accessing different solutions
- Remote Accessibility: For device control and configuration via the cloud