Secure Cellular Internet connectivity solutions—including reliable, robust performance in challenging, remote locations—for energy and electric utility providers.
New cellular Internet, M2M (Machine-to-Machine), and IoT (Internet of Things) technologies are driving innovative communications, management, monitoring, and control solutions for electric utilities—from automating processes to optimizing distribution grids. Smart technologies and wireless connectivity are providing data and analytics to improve management of infrastructure, assets, and operations, while optimizing efficiencies and resource conservation.
At DH Wireless Solutions, our wireless data communications solutions enabling telemetry and SCADA applications to help electric utilities with a variety of applications, including power infrastructure management, substation automation, automated meter reading, transmission, and distribution measurement and control. As a systems integrator, we assist with the design and configuration of systems to streamline communications and facilitate the fast, efficient collection and transfer of critical data. Our high-bandwidth, low-latency cellular Internet technologies and solutions offer rugged, durable devices and secure, reliable, robust performance—from remote locations and in extreme environments. Choosing the correct wireless products to meet the technical and environment requirements is critical. DH Wireless Solutions has the experience to ensure you realize the most from your investment.
Complete Cellular Internet Solutions for Energy and Utility Providers
We work closely with various electric utilities to assess and analyze their needs. We integrate our OEM partners’ Class I, Div 2 Certified modems, routers, sensors, monitoring equipment, and other product lines, along with cellular/wireless carrier services. Optimize control, boost efficiency, lower costs, improve safety, help meet regulatory and environmental compliance, conservation, and sustainability goals. Our Cellular Internet solutions feature:
- Mobile, Cellular Data Communications Technologies: Including 4G routers, WiFi, navigation, remote monitoring, mobile surveillance, UAV drones, asset tracking, & more
- Rugged, Hardened, Devices: Built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, including high and low temperature extremes, corrosive ice, snow conditions, dry, dusty, arid environments, vibration, & more
- Secure Gateway Devices: With different capabilities of authentication, authorization, and encryption options
- Primary Internet: Cost-efficient, Internet access for remote locations
- Multiple Connection Ports: A compatible array for Ethernet, Serial, and USB for accessing different solutions
- Remote Accessibility: For device control and configuration via the cloud
- Low Latency: Reliable, multi-service alternatives to high-latency satellite communications