Diverse M2M and IoT technologies for Digital POS Signage are transforming the way we market, promote, and boost customer engagement.
New M2M (Machine-to-Machine) and IoT (Internet of Things) technologies are driving innovative digital POS (Point-of-Sale solutions, reinventing and creating new and exciting marketing, communications, promotions, and customer engagement opportunities. With smart POS solutions and wireless connectivity, digital POS is delivering highly-targeted, dynamic advertising and real-time, interactive solutions.
As a systems integrator, we assist with the design and configuration of routers, WiFi, digital signs, and other devices and applications to streamline and facilitate the efficient collection and quick transfer of data. Our solutions offer rugged, durable devices and secure, reliable, robust performance. By adding an M2M module in the remote access communications configuration, your POS solutions allow you to:
- Control and display intelligent content via the remote communication devices quickly and easily with management tools
- Deliver quick turn-around times for updating and creating new messages for your customers, by location, time of day, audience, and season
- Boost customer engagement at point-of-sale with multi-media touch presentations, product demonstrations, product configurators, and other creative applications
Choosing the correct wireless products to meet your digital signage technical, security, and communications requirements is critical. DH Wireless Solutions has the experience to ensure you realize the most from your investment.
We work closely with businesses and organizations analyze their digital signage needs. We integrate our OEM partners’ Class I, Div 2 Certified modems, routers, and other ancillary product lines, along with cellular/wireless carrier services, to find solutions to help you optimize your digital signage solutions in diverse applications including:
- Advertising: Any industry and vertical, any size display, at any location
- Marketing/Brand Building: In-store digital point-of-sale signage to promote the brand and build a brand identity. Example: grocery stores, drug stores, and large distributor box stores
- Menu information: Pricing, photos, ingredients, and health statistics. Example: fast food restaurants