Remote Monitoring including real-time surveillance and M2M technologies are enhancing construction project management, control, and security.
Wireless video surveillance, M2M (Machine-to-Machine) and IoT (Internet of Things) technologies are driving innovative monitoring, management, control, and security on site for the construction industry. Rugged, wireless video surveillance on construction sites are enabling project management and security teams to manage and monitor job sites, project progress, safety, and security remotely in real time, over the Internet. Smart M2M and IoT technologies and wireless connectivity are providing virtually instantaneous data and analytics to manage operations, equipment performance, materials utilization, and facilitate real time office and field collaboration and decision making.
You can rely on DH Wireless Solutions for Remote Monitoring solutions with comprehensive capabilities to support your surveillance, security, and operations with critical communications, data aggregation, data sharing, and process analytics. As a systems integrator, we assist clients with design and configuration of remote video surveillance systems with HD cameras, WiFi, 4G cellular modems, and wireless antennas. Our M2M solutions streamline communications, enabling the efficient monitoring and the accurate collection and quick transfer of critical data.
Choosing the correct wireless products to meet the technical requirements of construction site management, monitoring, and control is critical. DH Wireless Solutions has the experience to ensure you realize the most from your investment.
Complete Remote Monitoring Solutions for Construction Industry
We work closely with various construction contractors, managers, and sub-contractors to assess and analyze their remote monitoring needs. We integrate our OEM partners’ Class I, Div 2 Certified modems, routers, sensors, monitoring equipment, and other product lines, along with cellular/wireless carrier services. Optimize control, boost efficiency, lower costs, improve safety, and heighten security with M2M solutions featuring:
- Mobile, Cellular Data Communications Technologies: Including 4G routers, WiFi, remote monitoring, mobile surveillance, UAV drones, asset tracking, & more
- Rugged, Hardened, Devices: Built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, including high and low temperature extremes, ice and snow conditions, dry, dusty, environments, vibration, & more
- Secure Gateway Devices: With different capabilities of authentication, authorization, and encryption options
- Primary Internet: Cost-efficient, Internet access for remote locations
- Multiple Connection Ports: A compatible array for Ethernet, Serial, and USB for accessing different solutions
- Remote Accessibility: For device control and configuration via the cloud