FreeWave's WavePro WP201 series short-haul and Wi-Fi platform delivers secure collection, control and tranport of Voice, Video, Data and Sensor (WDS) information.
When running cable is not an option, this cost effective, high-speed, rugged communications platform is specifically designed for outdoor industrial and commercial locations and is proven to be reliable under extreme environmental conditions.
- Frequenct Range: Dual Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Throughput: Up to 1.3 Gbps, 3x3 MIMO
- Range: Up to 16 miles (Point-to-Point) and 800 meter diameter (Point-to-Point)
- Ports: 2 Ethernet Ports with PoE
- Operating Certs/Specs: IP67; -40 C to +60 C
- Communications Protocols: 2.4GHz - 802.11b/g/n: 5.8GHz - 802.11a/n/ac
- Security: WPA, WPA2-Enterprise; 128-bit AES
- Networking: 3x3 MIMO; fully meshed, self-discovery, self-healing
- Heavy Duty Industrial Grade Reliability
Proven in extreme sun, wind, heat, sand, salt, cold and humid conditions
- Maximum Resiliency
Fully meshed, self-discovery, self-healing, 3x3 MIMO with three data streams delivers outstanding RF coverage for IIoT applications
- Ultra-Fast Throughput and Long Range
Point-to-Point up to 86 Mbps for 10 miles and Point-to-Multi-Point up to 800-Meter diameter