The PDN works similar to handheld mobile phone technology with WiFi hot spot connections, but with high-powered, long-range performance for Internet connectivity in harsh and remote locations.
The PDN from DH Wireless Solutions is provisioned with all the hardware and software components to deploy a network on the go. Get a portable data network solution featuring secure, closed-case, network-in-a-box technology. PDN Genesis and PDN LITE models provide real-time communications with wireless Internet and WiFi hotspot connectivity, similar to mobile phone technology, but with high-powered components to deliver Internet, WiFi, and voice connectivity in extreme conditions and remote locations. Our PDN units have powerful on-board modems and routers and built-in omnidirectional high-gain antennas, capable of accessing cell towers over 40 miles away (depending on line of sight), and projecting WiFi access for users up to 900 feet away. As an easy-to-use, closed-case solution, the PDN functions in the closed, latched position. To activate your PDN, simply:
- Verify the Main Power Switch is in the “ON” position
- Press an external Standby Button near the handle to activate the gateway and bring up the network, connecting with the nearest cell tower. The button will illuminate, indicating the unit is active.
- Locate the available PDN WiFi network in your device.
- Log your device into the available PDN network with your credentials.
In just minutes, you’ll establish a secure, Internet connection.
The PDN is a Ready-to-Use Solution
Each PDN is a bundled wireless network solution that comes preconfigured, assembled, and set up—ready to use. DH Wireless PDN units integrate our OEM partners’ modem, router, cellular antenna, and power source components into a rugged, hardened, weather-worthy, closed carrying case. Every PDN includes device management, on-going training, support services, and a limited warranty with 1, 3 & 5 Year bundle options.
PDN Genesis Performance Features
- Operating Temperature Range: -22°F to 158°F (-30°C – 70°C)
- Projects WiFi Access up to 700 – 900 ft.
- Antenna Signal Reception: 40+ Miles to Access Cell Tower Based on Line-of-Sight
- Long-life Battery Performance
- Up to 40 hours Per Single Charge with Multi-Device/Person Users*
- Up to 72 Hours Per Single Charge in Standby Mode*
*Battery life will vary depending on gateway model, usage pattern, and other surrounding and environmental factors